A Tweetchat is a live Twitter event, usually moderated and focused around a few topics.
ARNBC will host regular Tweetchats as hot topics come up. If you have an idea, let us know by emailing email@example.com. Be sure to check this page often!
|July 29, 2015||
CIHI Report on the declining numbers of Canada's nurses
|March 26, 2015||Horizontal bullying. Read our blog on the subject||View|
|Jan 29, 2015||Perspectives on the mandatory flu policy. Read our latest blog on the subject.||View|
|Nov 27, 2014||Political action and nursing. Read our latest blog on the subject.||View|
How to participate in #ARNBCchat
- To participate in a Tweetchat, you will need a Twitter account. Sign up for Twitter.
- While you can follow the hashtag, #ARNBCchat, in Twitter you can also use a variety of tools to help make things easier.
- Tools include (but certainly are not limited to):
- Join the chat at the appointed time.
- Be sure to use the hashtag, #ARNBCchat, when replying to questions and comments.
- Feel free to welcome friends who are participating in the chat with a quick mention, but please don't use the hashtag unless it's on-topic.
- If you have enough space in the tweet to share someone's post and comment too, that's great! If there isn't enough space, you can re-tweet their comment intact and then @mention them with your feedback. Just don't forget to use the hashtag, #ARNBCchat.
How to listen to #ARNBCchat
- You don't need to have a Twitter account to 'listen' to what's going on during the chat. Or, you may have a Twitter account, but choose not to participate.
- Even without a Twitter account you can enter the hashtag, #ARNBCchat, in the search bar in Twitter and follow all the threads.
- There are several tools that make following Tweetchats really simple. Consider using one of these:
- For those of you that have Twitter, you can also use Hootsuite or TweetDeck.
- Join the Tweetchat at the appointed time and watch the conversation happen.
- Consider participating in the next one! Tweetchats are fun and easy, and a great way to engage with your colleagues!
If you have an idea for a future Tweetchat, please share it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.