ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn More About Regional ChaptersA Regional Chapter is a local hub where nurses of all different types of practice and designations can connect and work together along with community members to identify and address regional needs and issues. Regional Chapters also provide nurses with an opportunity to engage with BCCNA and member associations around local issues.
- What is a Regional Chapter?
- Who can join a Regional Chapter?
- What is the difference between a Regional Chapter and a Community of Practice and/or Speciality Group?
- How do you join?
- How often do Regional Chapters Meet?
- How many members are in a Regional Chapter?
- What role do members of Regional Chapters have?
- How will BCCNA support Regional Chapters?
- I already belong to a Community of Practice/Specialty Group etc. Can I also join a Regional Chapter?
- What happens if a Chapter member is asked to address the media or public?
Learn More About the Role of Regional Chapter ChairsRegional Chapter Chair is an excellent opportunity for professional development.
The role of Regional Chair will enhance leadership skills, group facilitation, problem identification and solving and networking skills. In addition, being a Regional Chair provides an opportunity to become actively engaged with the BCCNA and member associations.
BCCNA welcomes interest and participation from all B.C. nurses including current, retired, or student Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Licenced Practical Nurses and Registered Psychiatric Nurses.
- Who can be a Regional Chair?
- What is the Time Commitment for Regional Chairs?
- Can a Regional Chair and/or Chapter member also participate in speciality groups or communities of practice?
- Is Regional Chair a paid position?
- What happens if a Regional Chair or Chapter member is asked to address the media or public?