ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Current Opportunity:One Aboriginal nurse will be selected to attend the ARNBC AGM and present their innovation at our Innovation Forum, which will be held prior to the AGM on June 26, 2017. This all-expenses paid opportunity will enable the successful applicant to connect with colleagues, share innovations and gain invaluable leadership experience.
Note, while you may apply as often as you'd like, you can only win once.
- Be an Aboriginal nurse working in British Columbia*.
- Be in good standing with the College of Registered Nurses of BC.
- Be willing to speak for approximately 30 minutes on their innovation.
- Complete the Innovation Forum application form.
Selection Criteria:The successful applicant will be selected by special committee and notified in May.
Deadline:Applications closed on Friday May 12th at 4:30pm.
Please feel free to direct any questions to email@example.com.
* Aboriginal Nurse - First Nations, Inuit or Métis.