Sherry Stackhouse, RN BSNSherry Stackhouse is the Clinical Informatics Lead (Program Liaison), Emergency & Trauma Clinical & Systems Transformation at Vancouver Coastal Health/Provincial Health Services Authority/Providence Health Care. She is a soccer fan, hiker and loves to spend time with her family. She has been nursing for 33 years.
Interview Questions (click to view)
- Why did you decide to enter the nursing profession?
- How did you get to where you are today?
- What has been the most rewarding thing in your nursing career?
- What has been the most challenging?
- What advice would you give to new nurses?
- Nursing is...
If you would like to recommend a nurse to feature, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.