ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Ken McDonald RN, MSNKen McDonald is a Clinical Nurse Specialist in Fraser Health specializing in mental health/psychiatric care services across the Fraser Health catchment area. He is a proud father of two young children and enjoys spending time with his family. Ken has been a nurse for 17 years.
Interview Questions (click to view)
- Why did you decide to enter the nursing profession?
- How did you get to where you are today?
- What has been the most rewarding thing in your nursing career?
- What has been the most challenging?
- What advice would you give to new nurses?
- Nursing is...
If you would like to recommend a nurse to feature, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.