Ken McDonald RN, MSNKen McDonald is a Clinical Nurse Specialist in Fraser Health specializing in mental health/psychiatric care services across the Fraser Health catchment area. He is a proud father of two young children and enjoys spending time with his family. Ken has been a nurse for 17 years.
Interview Questions (click to view)
- Why did you decide to enter the nursing profession?
- How did you get to where you are today?
- What has been the most rewarding thing in your nursing career?
- What has been the most challenging?
- What advice would you give to new nurses?
- Nursing is...
If you would like to recommend a nurse to feature, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.