ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Gilma Johnston RN, CNEGilma Johnston is Clinical Nurse Educator (CNE) at Royal Columbian Hospital, Acute Care for Elders Unit and Health 1 North which is a medical unit with ECG monitoring for the Hyperacute Stroke Program.
Interview Questions (click to view)
- What led you into the nursing profession?
- How did you get to where you are today?
- What do you find most challenging in your current role?
- What do you find most rewarding in your current role?
- What advice would you give to new nurses or individuals considering nursing as a career?
- Nursing is...
If you would like to recommend a nurse to feature, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.