Gilma Johnston RN, CNEGilma Johnston is Clinical Nurse Educator (CNE) at Royal Columbian Hospital, Acute Care for Elders Unit and Health 1 North which is a medical unit with ECG monitoring for the Hyperacute Stroke Program.
Interview Questions (click to view)
- What led you into the nursing profession?
- How did you get to where you are today?
- What do you find most challenging in your current role?
- What do you find most rewarding in your current role?
- What advice would you give to new nurses or individuals considering nursing as a career?
- Nursing is...
If you would like to recommend a nurse to feature, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.