ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Frequently Asked Questions (click to view)
- What is an Award of Excellence?
- What is the deadline for submitting an Award for 2017?
- Can a member of another profession provide a letter of recommendation?
- How many letters of support does the nominee need?
- Do I need to submit a photo of the nominee?
- Can the nurse recognized be working in another province?
- Can anyone attend the Awards Ceremony?
- Will the nominees Chief Nursing Officer be notified of the nomination?
- When are the winners announced?
- How do I submit a nomination for the Memorial Book?
- Can I recognize a colleague in other ways?