ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Join our New Grad Policy TableARNBC is seeking applicants to participate in a New Grad Policy Table to inform the association and stakeholders on transition and new graduate nursing policy in B.C. The responsibilities of the committee members will be to:
- Work collaboratively with Policy Table members to determine policy priorities related to new graduate nurses in B.C.
- Review and discuss policy documents as needed.
- Maintain an awareness of issues that impact novice nurses and new grad transition.
- Ensure that a balanced nursing perspective is presented to nursing associations and key stakeholders when discussing new graduate policy.
- Appointment of members will be comprised of nurses ranging in experience, expertise, domain of practice and geographical regions.
- Applicants must be a practicing Registered Nurse, Licenced Practical Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, or Registered Psychiatric Nurse in good standing with their respective nursing regulatory college.
- Be a new graduate nurse within the first 5 years of practice.
- The Policy Table will meet in person quarterly with meetings via teleconference scheduled between each in person meeting.
- In order to maintain continuity of members on the New Grad Nursing Policy Table, length of appointment is either two or three years.
Application Deadline:Friday April 13th, 2018 at 4pm.
If you are interested in participating in this Policy Table, please fill out the application form below. Applications will be reviewed by special committee and successful applicants will be notified in August.