- Student Involvement
- Programs & Student Engagement ▼
- Awards & Recognition ▼
- Indigenous Nursing Students ▼
Student Nurses in Action Program (SNAP) - Innovation ForumOne student nurse will be selected to attend the ARNBC AGM and present their innovation at our Innovation Forum, which will be held prior to the AGM on June 26, 2017. This all-expenses paid opportunity will enable the successful applicant to connect with colleagues, share innovations and gain invaluable leadership experience.
The successful applicant must be available June 26-27, 2017.
- Any BSN student who is enrolled and in good standing* in one of B.C.'s nursing programs
- Must be willing to speak for approximately 30 minutes on their innovation
Selection Criteria:Applicants will be selected by committee based on the merits of a 150 word written submission that highlights why you would like to attend, and how you intend to use this opportunity to enhance your future practice and contribute to improving the nursing profession and healthcare in Canada.
DeadlineApplications closed on Friday May 12th at 4:30pm.
* good standing is defined by the school and indicates minimum scholarly achievement within the program