- Student Involvement
- Programs & Student Engagement ▼
- Awards & Recognition ▼
- Indigenous Nursing Students ▼
Student Nurses in Action Program (SNAP)
This year, there are three separate CNA board meetings which B.C nursing students can apply to travel to Ottawa to participate in. One B.C. nursing student will be chosen for each opportunity. Travel, meals and accommodation will be reimbursed.
Congratulations to Marissa Pineau from Okanagan CollegeWinner of ARNBC’s June CNA SNAP Opportunity.
Who can apply?
- Any BSN student who is enrolled and in good standing* in one of B.C.'s nursing programs
- Gain a better understanding of what nursing leadership is
- Learn how our provincial nursing associations and CNA work together to advance nursing and improve the health of Canadians
- Network with senior nurse leaders from across Canada
- Learn more about the professional association and its relationship with CNA
How to apply
Applications for the CNA Biennial June 18-20, 2018 are now closed.
The contest has several opportunities run throughout the year - check this webpage often to make sure you don't miss any. You can only win once, but you can apply at any time and as often as you'd like.
Travel, accommodations, and meals will be reimbursed in accordance with ARNBC's travel policies.
Selection Criteria:Applicants will be selected by special committee based on the merits of a 150 word written submission that highlights why you would like to attend, and how you intend to use this opportunity to enhance your future practice and contribute to improving the nursing profession and healthcare in Canada.
* good standing is defined by the school and indicates minimum scholarly achievement within the program