- Student Involvement
- Programs & Student Engagement ▼
- Awards & Recognition ▼
- Indigenous Nursing Students ▼
Student Nurses in Action Program (SNAP)
This year there will be three separate opportunities for a B.C. nursing student to travel to Ottawa to participate in the program. Travel, meals and accommodation will be reimbursed.
Currently, ARNBC is accepting applications for the
March 19-20, 2018 CNA Board of Directors MeetingApplicants must be available to travel between March 18-21
Who can apply?
- Any BSN student who is enrolled and in good standing* in one of B.C.'s nursing programs
- Gain a better understanding of what nursing leadership is
- Learn how our provincial nursing associations and CNA work together to advance nursing and improve the health of Canadians
- Network with senior nurse leaders from across Canada
- Learn more about the Canadian Nursing Students' Association (CNSA) and its relationship with CNA
How to apply
Click here to fill in the application.
Applicants must be available to travel between March 18-21. Travel, accommodation, conference registration and meals will be reimbursed in accordance with ARNBC's travel policies.
Selection Criteria:Applicants will be selected by special committee based on the merits of a 150 word written submission that highlights why you would like to attend, and how you intend to use this opportunity to enhance your future practice and contribute to improving the nursing profession and healthcare in Canada.
DeadlineApplications close on February 23rd, 2018 at 4pm.
* good standing is defined by the school and indicates minimum scholarly achievement within the program