- Student Involvement
- Programs & Student Engagement ▼
- Awards & Recognition ▼
- Indigenous Nursing Students ▼
Student Nurses in Action Program (SNAP)
This year were will be three separate opportunities for a B.C. nursing student to travel to Ottawa to participate in the program. Travel, meals and accommodation will be reimbursed.
Who can apply?
- Any BSN student who is enrolled and in good standing* in one of B.C.'s nursing programs
- Gain a better understanding of what nursing leadership is
- Learn how our provincial nursing associations and CNA work together to advance nursing and improve the health of Canadians
- Network with senior nurse leaders from across Canada
- Learn more about the Canadian Nursing Students' Association (CNSA) and its relationship with CNA
Selection Criteria:Applicants will be selected by committee based on the merits of a 150 word written submission, which describes how they have demonstrated nursing leadership during their nursing program.
DeadlineApplications closed on Thursday, May 25th, 2017 at 4:00pm..
* good standing is defined by the school and indicates minimum scholarly achievement within the program