Student MembershipAs an RN student or an employed student nurse (ESN)* you can become an ARNBC Associate member. As an associate member, there are only two limitations.
- You do not have voting rights. This means that when decisions are voted on during Annual General Meetings or Extraordinary General Meetings, you are not able to vote.
- You are not eligible to run for a seat on the ARNBC Board.
- Access to all ARNBC programs and services.
- Opportunities to attend AGMs as non-voting attendees, open forums, or any other ARNBC engagement opportunity.
- Receive quarterly news updates.
Member PerksARNBC is proud to offer exclusive access to various discounted products and services, including: theatre, hotels, attractions, movies, shopping, travel and much more, to all members through our new discount partner Perkopolis.
How do I sign up? If you are a registered nurse or nurse practitioner in B.C., please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the membership login information.