ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
2017 Nursing Innovation ForumARNBC is seeking RNs and/or NPs who want to share their innovative work in a project, program, practice area, or any other area of nursing at our 'Nursing Innovation Forum' which will take place at the 2017 Annual General Meeting to be held on June 26, 2017 at the Anvil Centre located in New Westminster.
Selected presenters will have approximately thirty minutes in which to share details of their work. Airfare or other travel, meals and one-night hotel will be paid by ARNBC. Successful applicants must be available June 26-27, 2017.
ARNBC welcomes group entries but must restrict travel reimbursements to two members per group only.
Who can apply?
- Any active, practising B.C. RN or NP
- Any BSN student who is enrolled and in good standing in one of B.C.'s nursing programs. Learn more.
- Any Indigenous nurse working in B.C. and in good standing with CRNBC. Learn more.
- Inspire other nurses with your project or program
- Share your work with your peers
- Engage with your professional nursing association
- Build leadership skills
Selection Criteria:Applicants will be selected by special committee and notified in May.
DeadlineApplications closed on Friday May 12th at 4:30pm.
Please feel free to direct any questions to email@example.com.
|Date:||June 26, 2017|
|Time:||5pm - 9:30pm|
|777 Columbia Street
New Westminster, BC V3M 1B6
Please note, registration will open at 3:30pm. All registrants will be required to show photo ID.