ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
|B.C. Liberals||New Democratic Party||B.C. Conservatives||Green Party|
Be Informed! Take a look at ARNBC's Resources:
What Do Nurses Expect Government to Do?
- Ensure that any project that poses a risk to the health of British Columbians undergo rigorous risk assessments.
- Ensure that the health and well-being of British Columbians is prioritized and not compromised in any project that impacts environmental health.
Ask the Candidates!
- What is your government's position on the Kinder Morgan pipeline expansion?
- What is your government's position on the Site C dam?
- British Columbian’s health and well-being is highly impacted by both the built and natural environment. How high of a priority is environmental health on your government’s agenda?