ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
EligibilityAny current or former RN or NP who is/was a registrant of the CRNBC in good standing at the time they were last registered is eligible to receive a plaque.
click to enlarge
Recognition plaques are available in three sizes:
- 5" x 7" - $49.95 plus tax
- 8" x 10" - $64.95 plus tax
- 9" x 12" - $79.95 plus tax
How to OrderARNBC Recognition Plaque Order Form.
Note: You will not be able to save the form, so please ensure that you have gathered the necessary information
prior to filling it in.
- All details related to the plaque are determined by the nominators, including the date, place, and method of presentation.
- If you do not know, and do not wish to ask for, the recipient's registration number (as requested on the order form), submit the form without the number, but include the nurse's full name and address to ensure proper identification.
- Upon receipt of the completed order form, ARNBC will purchase the plaque on behalf of the nominators. Please allow at least four weeks for delivery. The plaque will be mailed to the presenting group along with an invoice for the cost of the plaque.
For information about your order, contact ARNBC at email@example.com.