ARNBC is looking for B.C. nurses who are innovators and champions in health care to be profiled on the CNA and ARNBC websites.
Nominate a colleague (or even yourself!) with a passion for the nursing profession and are strong advocates for social justice and quality health care in Canada, we want to hear from you.
Note, applicants will be reviewed and selected by the ARNBC Awards Committee based on awards committee guiding principles.
The application deadline was April 21, 2017 at 4:30pm. Successful nominees will be notified in May.
- Be a member of the College of Registered Nurses of BC
- Demonstrate leadership in connecting with patients and their families and advanced patient-centred approach through traditional or innovative methods
- Inspire a passion for nursing
- Be a strong public advocate and active leader in support of social justice and quality health care
- Have enhanced and/or promoted exemplary and innovative nursing practice
- Have advanced professional expertise and interprofessional practice
- Have contributed significantly to professional organizations, inspiring and supporting the professional development of others by serving as a mentor or advisor