- There are no mandatory ARNBC fees for 2020.
- The Fee Collection Agreement between ARNBC and the BC College of Nursing Professionals ended December 31, 2019.
- As a result, in 2020, the College will not be collecting fees from registrants for ARNBC.
- Membership in ARNBC is voluntary.
- The annual ARNBC membership fees are set at $1.00.
- ARNBC will continue to exist as a separately incorporated society, for the primary purpose of stewardship of the legal challenges brought or sponsored by BCNU. We are required to keep it active as long as the lawsuits are outstanding.
- NNPBC is now providing all professional association programs and services for every nursing designation in the province.
Joining ARNBCARNBC will not be offering programs or services for its members as fees no longer support programs and because our NNPBC colleagues serve as the voluntary professional association for all of BC’s nurses. It is through NNPBC membership only that programs and services will be offered.
Learn more about NNPBC Membership here.
That noted, should you want to join ARNBC contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on membership applications.