Associate MembershipARNBC Associate members play a vital role in the Association and the nursing profession. At present, there is no cost to become an ARNBC Associate Member. If you are a practicing RN or NP, please read about ARNBC membership.
As an ARNBC Associate member you can:
- Access all ARNBC programs and services
- Attend AGMs as non-voting attendees*, open forums, or any other ARNBC engagement opportunity
- Receive monthly news updates
- Employed Student Nurses (ESNs)**
- Non-Practicing RNs and NPs (registered with CRNBC)
- RN Students
- Retired Nurses
- RN (P)
* Associate members do not have voting rights and are not eligible for board positions.
** ESNs are automatically covered under the liability insurance policy administered by ARNBC.