ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
As an ARNBC Associate member you can:
- Access all ARNBC programs and services
- Attend AGMs as non-voting attendees*, open forums, or any other ARNBC engagement opportunity
- Receive monthly news updates
- Employed Student Nurses (ESNs)**
- Non-Practicing RNs and NPs (registered with CRNBC)
- RN Students
- Retired Nurses
- RN (P)
** ESNs are automatically covered under the liability insurance policy administered by ARNBC.
If you are an active, practising RN or NP, please do not fill in this form.
Click here to learn about membership.