ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
The Association of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (ARNBC) is the professional association representing Registered Nurses (RNs) and Nurse Practitioners (NPs) in British Columbia. The ARNBC was launched in May 2010 and incorporated under the B.C. Society Act in July 2010.
The Association has adopted three broad strategic directions to guide our work 2014-2017:
- Engage effectively with RNs and NPs in B.C.
- Advocate for evidence informed policies to promote the health and health care of British Columbians.
- Develop and sustain professional development services for all RNs and NPs in B.C.
Relevance of a Provincial Nursing Association for Nurses in British Columbia:
- Connects you with other registered nurses across B.C.
- Includes your voice in influencing change on social and health issues
- Links you with national and international nursing and interprofessional organizations
- Supports your professional practice and advances the profession of nursing
The Association of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (ARNBC) is committed to the concepts of diversity and cultural competence and believes strongly in the importance of including and integrating individuals who represent all areas of nursing practice, and who represent different groups as defined by race, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin and religion. We encourage all registered nurses and nurse practitioners to become involved with ARNBC.