ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Terrace Desnomie, RN BScNTerrace Desnomie, RN BScN is a case management nurse and President-Elect of the Canadian Indigenous Nurses Association (CINA) with a passion for Indigenous health advocacy. Terrace has been an active member on the Board of Directors of the Canadian Nursing Students' Association (CNSA) and the Canadian Association of Schools of Nursing (CASN). Terrace is Sioux from the Standing Buffalo First Nation of Fort Qu'Appelle.
Interview Questions (click to view)
- What led you into the nursing profession?
- How did you get to where you are today?
- What do you find most challenging in your current role?
- What do you find most rewarding in your current role?
- What advice would you give to new nurses or individuals considering nursing as a career?
- Nursing is...
If you would like to recommend a nurse to feature, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.