ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Tanya Sanders, RN BSN MSNTanya Sanders, RN BSN MSN is a Lecturer at Thomson Rivers University (TRU) in Kamloops. Her interests include: Community Health and Nursing, Indigenous Health and Nursing, Community Health Nursing Education as well as Nursing Leadership and Governance. In addition to her work at TRU Tanya has worked both in public and community health.
Interview Questions (click to view)
- Why did you decide to enter the nursing profession?
- How did you get to where you are today?
- What has been the most rewarding thing in your nursing career?
- What has been the most challenging?
- What advice would you give to new nurses?
- Nursing is...
If you would like to recommend a nurse to feature, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.