ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Judy Lee, BSN Program Coordinator, Clinical Placement Project Coordinator, Faculty of Health, Kwantlen Polytechnic UniversityJudy is currently involved in the instruction of Semester 5, Nursing Practice 5 NRSG 3141 Pediatric Nursing and I am the Coordinator for the BSN Program at Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU). Judy’s interests include family nursing, women's health issues, capacity of practice placements and international nursing education.
Interview Questions (click to view)
- Why did you decide to enter the nursing profession?
- How did you get to where you are today?
- What has been the most rewarding thing in your nursing career?
- What has been the most challenging?
- What advice would you give to new nurses?
- Nursing is...
If you would like to recommend a nurse to feature, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.