ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Career Advancement: PolicyIf you are an RN or NP interested in nursing, health and social policy, there are many graduate programs that you can explore (within nursing, public policy, public health etc). The following are some examples of programs that have a specific emphasis on policy:
- Master of Health Leadership and Policy in Seniors Care (UBC)
- Master of Public Health, Social Policy Focus (The University of Victoria)
- Master of Health Policy and Management (University of Alberta)
- Dual Master of Nursing/Master of Public Health (UBC)
- Master of Public Policy (Simon Fraser University)
- Master of Public Policy and Global Affairs (UBC)