ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Career Advancement: AdministrationNursing and health care is becoming increasingly complex, and nurses are finding that they need to have the knowledge and skills in areas such as business, policy, management and leadership. While there are a variety of graduate programs (within and outside of nursing) that prepare RNs and NPs to take on administration and leadership roles, the following are some programs to explore:
- Master of Nursing: Health Systems Leadership and Administration (University of Toronto)
- Master of Nursing/Master of Health Administration (Dalhousie University)
- Master of Health Science, Health Administration (University of Toronto)
- Master of Health Administration (UBC)
- Executive MBA in Aboriginal Business and Leadership (Simon Fraser University)
- Master of Public Administration (University of Victoria)