ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Tamara Bob, BSN Student, Langara College, Year 3
Tamara Bob is a 3rd year BSN Student at Langara College and a Coast Salish woman from the Snaw-Naw-As (Nanoose) First Nation located in Nanoose Bay on Vancouver Island.
Interview Questions (click to view)
- Why did you decide to pursue a career in nursing?
- What areas of nursing are you most passionate about and why?
- What has been your most rewarding experience as a nursing student?
- What has been the most challenging?
- What advice would you give to nursing students at the start of their BSN?
- Nursing is...