ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Josh Duncan, BSN Student North Island College, Year 4
Interview Questions (click to view)
- Why did you decide to pursue a career in nursing?
- What made you interested in becoming the Director of Career and Leadership Development for the Canadian Nursing Students Association?
- Why did you and your team pick the theme Empowerment: Finding Resilience in the face of stigma, for this years National Nursing Students Week?
- What has been your most rewarding experience as a nursing student?
- What has been the most challenging?
- What advice would you give to nursing students at the start of their BSN
- Nursing is...